Scope of Our Work
- Elton Suites
- An interactive map provides a compact method of exploring rental suites.
- Competitive Intelligence Pilot Project
- InfoHarvest provided technical design, implementation, and support, including
online collaborative software, for this
Agriculture and Food project, which
won a Premier's Gold Award for excellence.
- Ranchers Own Meat Processors Inc
- A New Generation Cooperative planning a member-owned meat processing plant to handle cull cattle.
Web forms allow posting of news and events.
- Katie Mission
- Katie Mission is a rising young country music star from Sherwood Park, Alberta.
Her first site included a guest book, a photo album, a journal, and a coming events page that Katie
- Union Recruitment
- A site to describe the advantages of joining any of several unions,
and forms for collecting information from potential members.
- US Union Recruitment (Ironworkers)
- A union recruitment site for signing up Ironworkers across the United States.
- US Union Recruitment (Electrical Workers)
- Union recruitment for Electrical Workers across the United States.
- A sell-by-owner real estate site with customized searches, interactive map pop-ups, database-driven pages, activity tracking, and e-commerce.
- Good Food Prepared with Pride
- A site to promote food products made in Alberta.
Custom searches help visitors find recipes and products, and the results are formatted
from a database to insert company logos and web links.
Associations and Commodity Groups:
- Alberta Health
- Alberta Health needed an secure Extranet site to support communication with health
professionals across the province. InfoHarvest provided several components,
including a multi-user calendar system,
a database for user information and authentication, and a web application
for generating custom mailing lists.
- Pulse-Canola Literature Database
- InfoHarvest developed an web page interface to a database of literature abstracts
which supports a customized search and retrieval tool and online ordering.
- Y2KC2C - a sea to sea motorcycle trip in the year 2000.
- InfoHarvest designed and implemented this site for a friend who was fulfilling a
millennium dream. He needed a fun, informative and updatable web site. We provided
him a program that would accept his email and automatically update his web site.
- Alberta Centre for Active Living
- As part of a site makeover designed by Transcena Design,
InfoHarvest provided content management tools to manage hundreds of links in multiple
categories and subcategories.
- Alberta Environmental Farm Plan
- InfoHarvest implemented interactive feedback features and an extensive
database to support program evaluation.
- Alberta Food Processors Association
- A non-profit organization representing all segments of the food and beverage industry.
The site provides automatic support for the "What's New" section on the home page,
topic-specific calendar notices, and the ability for AFPA staff to post notes
with attached files throughout the site.
- Banff Pork Seminar
- An annual seminar for anyone interested in pork production and technology.
InfoHarvest provided on-line registration, submission of abstracts, and distribution
- Buy Alberta
- A consumer-oriented site, encouraging shoppers to buy Alberta foods.
- Greenhouse Gases and Animal Agriculture Conference
- InfoHarvest built a web site for this international conference to provide
information on the programme, committees, and supporters.
- Peers Gold Dust Daze
- A good old-fashioned country fair!
- Western Canadian Dairy Seminar
- This seminar is aimed at dairy producers, extension specialists,
researchers, and dairy service and supply representatives.
The website includes online registration and a database of previous
proceedings with a custom search tool.
- Seminar on Functional Genomics of Early Development in Livestock
The research to be highlighted at the symposium will address the dynamic nature of early development in livestock species that involve gene transcription and translation, as well as the protein-protein interactions which must occur in order to produce viable offspring and how various factors can affect the critical physiological processes involved.
Scientists attending the meeting will represent a wide variety of different areas including: developmental biology, physiology, genetics, genomics, bioinformatics and statistics.
- Western Nutrition Conference
"Processing, Performance & Profit"
The Western Nutrition Conference addresses major issues facing the feed and livestock industry:
reducing feed costs, improving production efficiency, potential replacements of antibiotics,
and lifecycle analysis to reduce the environmental footprint of the livestock industry.
- Friendly Acres Seed Farm
- A progressive seed grower who makes the most of new technologies, from Twitter to the Tillage Radish®
- Graham Seed Treating Systems
- Manufactures and markets high accuracy affordable application systems for treating large seeded crops like cereals, pulses including soybeans, flax, cotton and rice.
- Specialty Seeds
- A family owned pedigreed seed grower.
- Les and Wendy Trowell
- A third generation seed grower.
- Alberta Agriculture & Food
- InfoHarvest's expertise was used in the design and launch of their award winning web site
recognized around the world as "Ropin' the Web".
Our services included designing and constructing web pages and consulting on design and layout.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- InfoHarvest designed and implemented the pilot for the Agri-Food Trade Service web site.
- Alberta Environment
- InfoHarvest provided data reporting and analysis tools for an inhouse staff survey project.
The survey and its analysis won a Premier's Silver Award of Excellence.
InfoHarvest Homepage ||
Company Profile ||
Contact Us ||
Most recent modification: 2020 September 9